Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long time no blog!

Ive been a bit busy the past few weeks with everything I have going on but my blog-o-meter tells me that some of the hardcore Shredders are still checking in. For that I would like to say thank you and for anyone else who stumbles apon this your also in luck. I have some new shirts coming out and so far its been a mixed bag of reactions so Ive decided to do a little contest and give a few away. Heres the deal.. I put up a little survey that you can find on the right side of your screen all you have to do is 1. vote 2. tell me you voted here (SHred) and 3. Ill contact you and let you know if you won, at which point ill need your shipping info or we can meet up and ill hook it up. Simple enough. Ill put up the some shots of the t's when they are all done. For now, try and get one for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment