Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where has all the time gone?

Its a been a while eh? I've been quite busy working on a few things which are not very blog worthy but have left me wondering where all my time has been going? Remodeling my house, my full time job and unplanned trips out of state have all been fun and productive but has also left me very little time to be creative. Have no fear my friends for I will have a few goodies sooner than later. Work on the first bootleg toy should be done by tomorrow sometime and i will get pics up as soon as possible. Another OG painting is in the works as well and coming along great. I have also managed to get a copy of the Toy Punks vol. 1 DVD from the guys over at Cookies and Cream NY and will do a small review when I get my hands on it. I hope to have some eye candy up soon, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment